Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Central Florida (Gainesville, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Daytona etc...)? I'm from Gainesville and I've seen a few TSX's here but none that seem to be modded much, just tint and maybe a mild sound system (at least theirs is tinted). I frequent Jax and Tampa cause of the beach and cause my gf and I have annual passes to Busch Gardens. I would love to meet up with anyone who is interested. If you're a student and is transferring to UF or SFC then def hmu! Anyway, looking forward to hearing from any of you!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I'm from Orange Park area. There are usually car meets around jax. If u wanna roll out to one let me know.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Orlandian checking in..

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
If anyone is wanting to meet up ill be showing the car on the 28th @ the landing in downtown jacksonville

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone is wanting to meet up ill be showing the car on the 28th @ the landing in downtown jacksonville

I was in Jax yesterday for the beach and I'm almost positive that I saw your car driving down Beach Blvd around noon yesterday. I tried to take a pic but they all came out horribly cause I was driving thru traffic and not trying to kill us at the same time hahaha! I'll try to post a pic (if I can figure out a way to do it without a computer) and see if it's yours or not

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Theres a meet in Daytona on August 10/11.. Its for another forum Im a member on, Flaccords.com. Its gonna be a good time, It's all about bbqing and chilling out, less about the cars and more about the people :)
Anybody is welcome to come. We are all car enthusiasts (mostly accords :p)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I might be down for that. Where at in daytona?

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I'm transferring to SFC/UF this fall/hopefully spring! I just got a 2010 cu2 5AT. So nothing done to it yet, just tinting. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts