Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I have been drooling over these wheels. Very nicely done.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,047 Posts

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,768 Posts
:slap: Trading OEM $1000(new) headlights for $200(new) ebay head lights is NOT a good deal. If anything the one wanting the OEM setup should have added a few bucks on the trade.

Meh, as long as you're happy with the deal :tu:
Maybe he took out the projectors. OEM headlights without projectors for DEPO headlights? :donno:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
:slap: Trading OEM $1000(new) headlights for $200(new) ebay head lights is NOT a good deal. If anything the one wanting the OEM setup should have added a few bucks on the trade.

Problem is. You'll NEVER get $1000 or anything close to that for oem headlights. You're lucky to get $350 for a used set. They look waaaaaaay better then oem headlights too.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,047 Posts
Problem is. You'll NEVER get $1000 or anything close to that for oem headlights. You're lucky to get $350 for a used set. They look waaaaaaay better then oem headlights too.
Missed my point...I was just pointing out that the difference in price when the item is new should also reflect when the item is sold\traded used.

Example...
OEM New $1000 but Sell used $250-300
Depo New $170(Price on Ebay) Sell used\trade for $250-300?? :scratch:
See why I didn't think it was a good deal? OP could have sold his oem for 300 and bought the depos new for 170 and kept an extra $130 in his pocket. Some don't mind paying extra to avoid the hassle of selling then ordering and waiting so I can side with the OP too. No biggy.

OP sorry for the thread derailment, didn't mean to turn it into a trading lesson.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

The headlights that came with the car were depos anyways cause the car was hit in the front so I didn't mind

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Missed my point...I was just pointing out that the difference in price when the item is new should also reflect when the item is sold\traded used.

Example...
OEM New $1000 but Sell used $250-300
Depo New $170(Price on Ebay) Sell used\trade for $250-300?? :scratch:
See why I didn't think it was a good deal? OP could have sold his oem for 300 and bought the depos new for 170 and kept an extra $130 in his pocket. Some don't mind paying extra to avoid the hassle of selling then ordering and waiting so I can side with the OP too. No biggy.

OP sorry for the thread derailment, didn't mean to turn it into a trading lesson.
It's cool atleast the light shines much better with these depos then the ones I traded

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.