Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there another way to change the car temperature rather than pressing the up/down degree button all the time(or using voice)? Sometimes I just want to lower the temperature after just using the heat before I turn it all off, but it's so much work to keep pressing the button aha.

Just another thing that would make me feel better when driving, is it normal when you downshift while not pressing on the gas in an automatic, you should feel a slight pull that slows you down? Makes me think that puts stress on the engine. Thanks :p

·
Registered
341 Posts
Is there another way to change the car temperature rather than pressing the up/down degree button all the time(or using voice)? Sometimes I just want to lower the temperature after just using the heat before I turn it all off, but it's so much work to keep pressing the button aha.
The answer is no. You just set to the temperature you are comfortable at and don't mess with it.

Just another thing that would make me feel better when driving, is it normal when you downshift while not pressing on the gas in an automatic, you should feel a slight pull that slows you down? Makes me think that puts stress on the engine. Thanks :p
Yes. It is normal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts