Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
first off, a check engine light could mean anything. perhaps taking it to a shop or getting your hands on a obd scanner would be a good starting point. if you want help here, get more details.

think of it like calling your doctor and telling them "i feel sick, what's wrong with me?"

·
Registered
295 Posts
You can get a Bluetooth obd2 unit for under $30 from dealextreme.com and use it with apps on your android or iphone, there's a few apps, i use dash command and torque the most. Handy to have so if it happens again in the future you'll know whats going on and clear the CEL, there's also real time info too, so you can see if your speedometer is off if you switch wheels or tires, just a really handy device to keep in your car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can get a Bluetooth obd2 unit for under $30 from dealextreme.com and use it with apps on your android or iphone, there's a few apps, i use dash command and torque the most. Handy to have so if it happens again in the future you'll know whats going on and clear the CEL, there's also real time info too, so you can see if your speedometer is off if you switch wheels or tires, just a really handy device to keep in your car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I recommend this as well. I just won one off ebay for $10 shipped, great investment. I love technology

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.