Acura TSX Forum banner

Check Engine and VSA Light

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SAZABI 
#1 ·
I was taking my car out tonight to pick up some dinner and kind of pushed it on a right turn. Nothing too hard, just a quick turn. Next thing I know I see the "VSA", the "!", and check engine light are turned on. I pull over and shut down the engine, waited a couple of minutes and restarted the car. I see that the "VSA" and "!" are off but the check engine light is still on. The car seems to still run fine at this point, so I drive to the restaurant. After picking up the food, I start the car again and the check engine light is still on. By this time, I start to get worried, but I need to get home. On the way home, I stop by a store to pick up something and when I start the car for the final time the check engine light is off.

Now, I've searched and read a couple of posts with similar situations, but didn't get a real clear explanation on what could have caused this. So I was wondering if anyone out there has experienced this or found out what the cause of the check engine light is. My dealer's service department is closed on Sundays, so it may have to wait until Monday before I can take it in. But if its nothing serious, then I may just wait until I take it in for an oil change for them to look into it. Any info would is appreciated. TIA!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.