Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
What cars are being featured and any details on this? There are endless clips online ... And it makes it easier to determine if it's been downloaded before

·
Guitar and Amp Junkie
465 Posts
Cool vid, Joker! I love to watch real pros do this stuff. I don't get much of a chance to practice my heel-toe braking during my commute to work.

Ferg

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
This is the video that features the following cars at Motegi.

Lamborghini Murcielargo
Lamborghini Gallardo
Honda NSX-R
Porsche 911 Turbo
BMW M3 CSL
Ferrari Modena 360

Winner went to the 2 Lamborghinis but the NSX-R puts up a good show of resistance until the final moment.

·
Registered
294 Posts
that was a coolvid. very nice cars. i would hand most of the NSX's performance to the driver with his experience and skill.
i just took bob BONDURANT's racing school in phoenix last week and learned all the cornering techniiqus/hell toe shifting and such. and the NSX guy performed mostly flawless to every degree.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TSX Cman said:
i just took bob BONDURANT's racing school in phoenix last week
Oh man, that is awesome!
What did the school run you, and how long was it?
Did they provide cars, or did you drive your TSX?

·
Registered
294 Posts
phoenix, AZ. BONURANT.com . Big school. they were sponsored for ford for a long ass time and have lotsa of mustang GTs with new suspension and exhasut/air systems. also smaller F1 style cars, fast as hell. lots of crown vic interceptors . the odd classic car.
their new sponsorship is GM. they use C5 corvettes, or cadillac CTSs, Z06, pontaic grand prix, and a couple other cars. lots of different classes to take, i suggest reading the site.
my family and i took a custom course because my dad had takin racing stuff there a few years back. cost quite a bit and dont want to disclose. 2 days of solid learning/track racing we got. it was shortened to only corvette coursed stuff. skid pad and sutff. one whole day of track racing tho. it was a great damn time.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much for the info, and the link TSX Cman!!
Great stuff!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Wow nice vid :) It seems that the NSX did pretty well around the corners infact it caught the Lambo's around the windy sections, but when it hit the straights the Lambo's pulled away again, what sorta motors do the Lambo's have, 8 or 12 cylinders? Still the NSX seemed to match up well against the other cars!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
V10 and V12 respectively, displacement and power output is at least 100% greater in either comparison. The NSX-R was driven by one of the best though, no questions there to guess why they put up such a great show.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Great video, the NSX-R still did well in the race until the overheating, though those Lambos had more power and top end.:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts