Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought from a Chicago or Detroit area dealer? If so, which one, and how much did you end up paying(if you don't mind saying)? I'm going to start requesting internet quotes for a SSM, Eb, 5 AT, Non-Navi. Will dealers give quotes over the internet or are they gonna tell me to "come in and work on a deal"?

Thanks! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got $800 below MSRP for MS/6sp/Nav, with free all-weather mats, locks, tray, and flaps from Napleton Acura. No trade-in, got 3.25% financing.

Ordered it back in Oct, arrived last week --- a wayyyy cooolll car:jump:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ambient said:
Has anyone bought from a Chicago or Detroit area dealer? If so, which one, and how much did you end up paying(if you don't mind saying)? I'm going to start requesting internet quotes for a SSM, Eb, 5 AT, Non-Navi. Will dealers give quotes over the internet or are they gonna tell me to "come in and work on a deal"?

Thanks! :D
I purchased mine from ann arbor acura - detroit area... but i got it when they first came out..and paid 500 less than msrp (but i have 5AT, WITH navi)...

call suburban acura in farmington michigan - 248 471 9200 - ask for the sales manager - Adam Davis

tell him Vik Patel sent you... and he will give you a better deal than the other deals..and most likely beat any other offer you find...

I refer a lot of people to him because he has helped me out in the past... they are a good dealer and he is VERY willing to work with people...

if you want me to call him and tell him you are calling let me know

vik

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
vp911 said:
ha thanks :)
I know an Indian person with the last name Patel too.:cool:

·
Registered
549 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
I know an Indian person with the last name Patel too.:cool:
its like the name smith... look in the chicago phone book... you will probably find 50 pages of patel... scary lol

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
vp911 said:
its like the name smith... look in the chicago phone book... you will probably find 50 pages of patel... scary lol
hehe...It's like Chen... I knew three Patels back in my schooldays...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
hehe...It's like Chen... I knew three Patels back in my schooldays...
My last name is Chen too.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts