Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...Does anyone have a recommendation for tinting my ride here in Chicago or outlying suburbs???? :donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I wish I could help you....I've never tinted my windows before.. What % are you looking to get?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Which part of Chicago you live, ladder25?

I had my old Integra tinted at Midco Tinting over by Midway, they are pretty good. Another place near where I used to live that does a good job from what I heard from friends is Ziebart in Naperville, on Ogden Rd.

Heres the address and number to Midco:

Midco Tinting
6301 S Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL
(773) 735-0790

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
ladder25 said:
P.s. chen....Im downtown...why are you in chitown?
ladder25, I used to live in the West Suburbs in Aurora/Naperville off Rt. 59, now I live outside St. Louis, MO. I know a lot about Chicago and places to go eat, shop, and see cuz I lived there for several years (up until 2003).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Window Tinting Shop Recommendations?

I know this thread hasn't been updated in awhile, but can anyone recommend Tint shops in the Chicagoland area? Has anyone gotten their car tinted from CustomSprayz in Glendale Heights? They have a sale $100 for 5 windows tinted. Thanks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Never heard of CustomSprayz but thats a good deal. I hear a lot of good things about Umbra on the JDMchicago forums, quality work but they're not cheap. Here's some reviews that I saw on clubrsx awhile back...

Delta Auto Restyling
6677 Broadway
Merrillville, IN 46410
(219) 791-9639
COST $90 for RSXs all around, $10-$20 for additional front eyebrow
pros: very reputable shop, many crsx members satisfied
cons: it's in indiana, and gas prices =

Mr. Kustom's
(773) 583-3770
3708 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL
Price: $180 for the better film (the other $130)
They do good work.

Umbra
1034 Addison Ct
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Z tech
1572 W. Ogden Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
(630) 355-9555
Price: $220 all around (RSX)
A little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it. Great work and a great warranty.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, I actually went to MidCo Tinting, and got my tsx done for a great price with the felt needed for some cars. He recommended it when I told him my car. The guy who does it is Scott and he seems to have been in the business a while. I liked his work, honest, and did a well job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts