Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hear there is a black TSX chick owner around here... dnt her age, never seen her.. just herd she drive a black auto tsx,,, dats all

·
Registered
134 Posts
spotted a white girl driving a NBP with a-spec kit and nevada plates going over Mccully bridge this morning.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey hey! 3 dif girls spotted byt 3 diff guys.. maybe theres more! hahaha and 1 like to race with her auto, cuz she try race my boy... LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
spotted 2 today 1 PWP with Apec kit SLAMMED Full of CHICKS flew pass me and slowed down to saw nice car and took the waipahu off ramp.. 2nd NBP SLIGHTLY DROP on the waikele on ramp she was behind me and went kapolei direction

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
should change the title of this thread to "Chick driven TSX spottings thread" LMAO!!!

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spotted 2 today 1 PWP with Apec kit SLAMMED Full of CHICKS flew pass me and slowed down to saw nice car and took the waipahu off ramp.. 2nd NBP SLIGHTLY DROP on the waikele on ramp she was behind me and went kapolei direction
man where was I when that happened!!!!

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
was the NBP azn? the car was dirty? like that mud color all on the rims and lower part of the car? and all stock yeah?

i just spotted 1 in Kapolei behind me turning to zippis so i made an u turn and followed it, It was a chick driving and a guy passenger, they parked by a bank behind zippis... i got out to talk to the them but the guy was like all defensive LMAO! so i told him a few things about the meets n stuff and he said he doesnt do that no more, so i was like well if u change your ming go to tsxclub.com n ull find us there.. but im pretty confident the car's is the girl's haha after all she had the keys and was driving, but i think he works at that lube place by jack in the box cus he had mechanic uniform on and they turned at that light... cute girl too.. but i dnt give neither of them over 21 years old.. lol

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just spotted an artic blue metal 1 going down the makakilo hill towards kapolei.. driven by a chick like in her 30's... and wow this 60+ lady just parked next to me on a brand new camaro... :eek:

Sent from my PG06100 using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts