Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to put in a performance chip to up the ante on the HP. Does anyone know if there will be a chip out there anytime soon? I haven't seen any yet.

How much power would an intake give and which brand to you recommend? Injen?

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Hondata wont to be out for around another year and the gains from it should be pretty good. Compared to what it gives the rsx, it should provide just as good and even a little bit better results on our engine.

Injen cai gives the best gains, and the best thing about it, if you dont want it in cai mode for a certain time of the year, you can easily take off the extenion pipe and turn it into a short ram intake. You can find it for about 215-220 with shipping, maybe a lil cheaper.

BTW where in FL do you live?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Triz said:
Hondata wont to be out for around another year and the gains from it should be pretty good. Compared to what it gives the rsx, it should provide just as good and even a little bit better results on our engine.

Injen cai gives the best gains, and the best thing about it, if you dont want it in cai mode for a certain time of the year, you can easily take off the extenion pipe and turn it into a short ram intake. You can find it for about 215-220 with shipping, maybe a lil cheaper.

BTW where in FL do you live?
I live in near the Tampa Bay area. Actually in Riverview which is South Hillsborough county.

So do they have an Injen CAI out yet or do we have to wait for that too? What kinda gains would both the chip and CAI give. I was figuring 20-30 HP for the intake..??? What about a chip? What did it do for the rsx type s?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
DC5 and CL9 are not running compatible ECUs. There is currently no market even in Japan for this item at this stage.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
oh its deffinitely possible...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.