Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ALL*CAL
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a great and long journey with my TSX and I just wanted to share a milestone, literally, that I've just reached :festive:!!DUECES!!:festive:

And since I haven't posted up pics of my car in a looong time, here are a few that I've taken recently!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice.

And dang thats alot of miles and i bet still running like she's new. Try going for the million mile mark. LOL

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
WOW.

Nobody on this planet would look at that car and think it had a quarter of a million miles on it.

Looking great, it makes me smile to see such a high mile car. You may be the forums record holder at this point.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
That's nice and all but the real question is...
Original clutch? Lol jokin. I hope I get to half of that. Props

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Awesome dude, car looks great.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
Richard you're alive!!! Sell me your hood cover thing !

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Very nice.
Just out of curiosity, what things have you had to replace?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Yea any tips on the maintenance you've done?

·
ALL*CAL
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice.

And dang thats alot of miles and i bet still running like she's new. Try going for the million mile mark. LOL
Thanks! Yes, definitely still running strong! And the million mile mark is the plan! :king:

WOW.

Nobody on this planet would look at that car and think it had a quarter of a million miles on it.

Looking great, it makes me smile to see such a high mile car. You may be the forums record holder at this point.
People are usually very surprised when they find out my mileage :eek3: Definitely Honda engineering, tried and true!

That's nice and all but the real question is...
Original clutch? Lol jokin. I hope I get to half of that. Props
Thanks! Definitely not running the original clutch. I'm on my 2nd replacement clutch already :mardi:

Impressive. + Rep.
Thank you!

Awesome dude, car looks great.
Thanks for the kind words!

·
ALL*CAL
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its the color :laugh:

Car looks great man, keep it up.
Thanks! It's definitely the color! You'll be up there too!

Congrats! :D
Thank you!

Richard you're alive!!! Sell me your hood cover thing !
Yes sir! I'm still alive! haha
I'll think about it and I'll let you know.

That's what happens when you take care of the car. Nice!
Thanks! Yup! :rollsmile I still pretty much try to take care of it as if it were still new!

Very nice.
Just out of curiosity, what things have you had to replace?
Thank you!

Pretty much, I've only replaced the normal wear and tear items aside from the other mods that I have. Off the top of my head, these include: clutch, brake pads, tires, windshield, drive belt, fluids, axles, engine mounts, fluids, filters, fog light lenses, and rear endlinks. And I've also done the recalls: trunk wire harness, driver seat rail shift, and the power steering hose.

·
ALL*CAL
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Go Richard!
Thanks Jay! :thumbsup:

Wow... you've clocked many miles on the car yet it still looks new.

Props!
Thanks! I'm still on original paint and the back half of the car definitely still looks new, but the front half is a different story! haha Various rock chips adorn the front of the car and I call those my daily driving battle scars! :laugh:

Yea any tips on the maintenance you've done?
I've always followed the maintenance flow chart in the owner's manual in the "Severe Conditions" section. Since my first oil change, I've always used Mobil 1 5W-30 synthetic with OEM oil filter every 5K miles. I use Honda/Acura OEM fluids for other fluid changes. I rotate my tires at every oil change. And I replace other things and components as needed. I haven't done anything drastic as far as maintenance goes, I've just been consistent :)

·
JBT WANG :D
204 Posts
Whoa! NICE =D Looks amazing even with all those miles. A lot of people rag on me for putting lots of miles on mine too, but car still runs like a champ! =D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts