Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Special Thanks to BPT and Morris ~
and here r 2 clips .. the second one is kinda sutpid haha .. but it's always good to share .. ~ :D

Vedio Clip #1
Vedio Clip #2

it's a great parts to get .. ~~ the quailty is very very fine .. ~ and easy to install ~
it basically give u a really really deep soild tone .. ~ it's not ricey at all .. ~
and if i keep it under 2000rpm .. i can barely notice the sound .. ~ i guess it's so far the best exhuast sounding i can get for the TSX ... i really like it and it worth every penny of it ..
i does feel the 10lb tq lost by the CAI is some wut back cuz the exhuast .. ~
low end response is quite good now ... and i think it's cuz Legalis R improves quite a bit of the low end performance and some wut in the mid range .. ~
the weather is very bad in Vancouver area these days .. ~ hoep i can get some better pics from Neo when he is coming back to town ~ :D
Enjoy~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx noel ~
srry for the misplacing .. ~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cmf said:
That car has a CAI also, correct?
yes ... this baby got a K&N Cold Air Intake in it ~ :ben:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I thought so.
Just so other members know, most of the noise heard is actually from the intake. It's hard to get a true sense of how quiet the exhaust really is when you can still hear the intake going ( I only know cause I too have that exhaust, with a CAI).
Either way, good clip, and hopefully that will give others a better idea of how it sounds. You should do a clip from inside the car as well. Going from a dead stop, WOT, and then ease off so they can hear it when not getting on it. Just a recommendation. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Cool vids, love the sound of the CAI and exhaust!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
very nice andynolife... i am planning to get the same system within the next few days, now i have an idea how it sounds and i love it....just out of curiosity how much did u pay for the system? just wanna know how much i should be spending....thx
i have the injen cai and dc sports header now, i hope it sounds as good as urs...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx guys .. ~
yup .. i think i have to make a in door clip ... to let ppl have an idea how it sounds from inside the car .. ~
u r roughtly looking at 1000USD or a bit less .. ~ however i believe i took the last stock of the exhuast .. ~ so u have to wait for another 5 weeks for the new shipping ..
no doubt .. ur sounding will be awesome with this great exhuast system :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha .. ~~ damn .. seems like the link is dead cuz too many downloading .. ~
anyone know where i can host it ?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes Saz .. ill work on that very soon .. ~
yup .. they do come with high quailty .. ~ but ur mugen is always the King of quailty la
haha ~

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Andynolife said:
hahaha .. ~~ damn .. seems like the link is dead cuz too many downloading .. ~
anyone know where i can host it ?
TSX 'R' US might be able to host it for you. Although he said he'd host my Chris Rock vid, and I have yet to see it :(

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Andynolife said:
yes Saz .. ill work on that very soon .. ~
yup .. they do come with high quailty .. ~ but ur mugen is always the King of quailty la
haha ~
how come everyone knows already? lol

I am trying to take video too. And I will post some nice info later. But the stupid weather is bad. I try to take some good ones on Sunday. 1st time, a car passed by... 2nd time, it started to rain, OMG>..... I will try again on Sat.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Joker said:
TSX 'R' US might be able to host it for you. Although he said he'd host my Chris Rock vid, and I have yet to see it :(
haha .. ~~ okie .. ~ ill try to contact with him ... ~
Saz maybe we can make a Fujit vs. Mugen Vid ~ :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts