Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how most people clean their parchment headliner. Mine is starting to get a little dingy around the windows and sunroof. So what is the safest and cleanest way?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had great results with a little bit of Meguiars APC and warm water. Ring out a towel and softly wipe the headliner, should look brand new at the end but does take some time. You don't want to get the headliner too wet or the glue holding it will loosen up.

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Ive found that using a toothbrush and a foaming upholstery cleaner works really really well. I spray on the headliner directly, brush the area thoroughly, then wipe it clean with a rag.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's a vent that lets fresh air travel even with the sunscreen is shut. That looks like the headliner of a Mercedes....older E or C class right??

·
Registered
68 Posts
i use the stuff they sell from honda its self..the honda carpet cleaner..it works GREAT spray and get a rag and that's it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
soap94
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing