Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
You got an front pictures....It'd be cool to see the front with Skyline Lights.....Or tinted lights!:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
stock tails are hott! but the clears ain't bad....

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
Stock looks too much like the tails from the previous gen. Camrys, the clear tails look nice, but I'd rock the carbon fiber tails. Yes they are Altezzas but they are newer and look a lot nicer than the white Altezzas you see on most cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
if i was going to touch the tails id clear them fully like in the pic.Otherwise its too easy to rice them out

·
Registered
97 Posts
on carbon gray it would look hott!

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
I take it people don't realize that this is merely a chop of what it WILL look like in the future...and have you thought about the whole legality of doing that...I would imagine you would need to incorporate some type of red reflector somewhere in there or on the side of the lights...

I think it would like nice with some red in there...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
What's wrong with the OEM tailights? Considering these lights are manufactured of poor quality, not DOT/ADR approved and is often prone to premature lighting failure?

B

·
0 Posts
hey guys im new to this forum... anyways, can anyone tell me what tail lights these are? i really want then baddddddd, any information you can give me about them would be greatly appreciated

thanks

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
welcome to the club bijanm!
the lights are currently not offered yet, it was simply a photoshopped picture of what it could possibly look like :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Yes, I was gonna say it's only a photoshopped image. As far as I know, there aren't any clear or APC tail lights for the CL9. (Thank God!)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I actually kind of want to see the front of the car on that pic........you have it/>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts