Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
reading the title alone, i would give you a wild answer and say NO BRA! lol but hey, if you're a guy who really really cries after seeing littles cratches and dings, do it! clear bra is a great way to preserve paint and stone chops. +1 for bra.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
I like her without a bra. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL

I thought about the title after I clicked Submit!

I don't really mind scratches, and I'm not sure how I like the looks of it though.

·
pedal damn it
2,898 Posts
i thought about putting on the bra after i had my front bumper and lip repainted. i like the protection that it offers, but i don't like the lines on my NBP. in the end, i opted for no bra...show me ur tatas! :tomato:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i like em without a bra... it is what it is having a car comes with consequences of having scratches and dings if you dont have a garage or driving in the highway and a rock hits your car... goodluck

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I have the clear bra. The bad part about it is that if you don't maintain the bra, it will start to fade and yellow. I wash my car every week so it still looks good. I've seen clear bras that were not maintained and they looked bad.

If you do a lot of driving, then the bra will save your front end from being blasted with rock chips. I'm at 61k miles in my 07, so I do a lot of driving. Also, the clear bra actually costs a lot to have it applied.

If you don't drive your car a lot and don't like the look of the bra, then I think you should bring it into a shop and have them peel it off. You can actually do it yourself, but from what I see on youtube, it looks like a pain to do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do a lot of driving, although most is city. It has started to yellow just a bit, enough to know there is a clear bra LOL.

I'm thinking I'll take it off, I'll get some pictures and see what you guys think.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wish i had a clear bra on mine. I have good amount of small chip that drive me nutz (damn milwaukee) that im sure the bra would have eliminated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts