·
whatever
4,377 Posts
I think I'd rather let the pros do it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The TSX is rather easy. When you get to the skill level 5, such as Porsches and Mercedes, yes let the pros do it. Otherwise the easier skill levels aren't too difficult... Just follow directions and get an extra hand to hold the film. jjjjjjjj8

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Auto Clear Guard said:
The TSX is rather easy. When you get to the skill level 5, such as Porsches and Mercedes, yes let the pros do it. Otherwise the easier skill levels aren't too difficult... Just follow directions and get an extra hand to hold the film. jjjjjjjj8
Yeah...my installer said the same thing about porsches...
What thickness material do you use for the fog lights?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Currently I have 20 mil that I can cut out myself at home. If the customer wants the real thick stuff, i believe 40 mil, I would have to order it through xpel. Either way both come with a 1k headlight warranty. I am unable to cut the thick stuff with my plotter cutter. Both are also the same price, 30% off.
Thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Auto Clear Guard said:
Currently I have 20 mil that I can cut out myself at home. If the customer wants the real thick stuff, i believe 40 mil, I would have to order it through xpel. Either way both come with a 1k headlight warranty. I am unable to cut the thick stuff with my plotter cutter. Both are also the same price, 30% off.
Thanks
Yeah...I had my installer use the 20 mil stuff on my fogs and it actually melted and bubbled on my trip back home (headlights were fine with 20mil). I wasn't sure if you had any problems with other TSXs... I've got the 40mil stuff on my fogs right now and still looks great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yikes, I heard of the 20 mil doing that on other fog lights as well. You shouldn't have any problems with the 40 mil on the fog lights. Have FUN!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts