Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gents how is everything? So my headlights recently started condensing and its also dawned on me that I really dont like the orange reflectors. I was contemplating baking the lights out and removing them, but me living in Nyc im probably going to get a ticket. I've been searching for the clear reflectors but I can't find any, if my last resort was the JDM headlights or the replicas i'd just have to suck it up and pay for them. Does anyone know if the make the clear or frosted white reflectors? Thank you in advance for any input.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
They have some pretty good condition ones on ebay right now for your year. I would probably go that route in case you have to throw the old ones in for inspection you know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I was told those projectors are complete junk compared to what our OEM tsx's have. My recommendation would be to buy the DEPO headlights that have that clear or blue lens, don't remember. Then swap out the projector from your headlight to the new headlight.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
I was talking about these:
JDM 03 06 Honda Acura Accord TSX CL7 CL9 CM2 Euro R HID Xenon Headlights | eBay

I can vouch for New Stars too I have bought from him. You can get them for cheaper too PM me. As far as the ones in the link you posted I haven't even heard of that brand. If I was gonna get after market lights it would only be Depo.

I don't have any tricks as far as lights go sorry Andy..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was told those projectors are complete junk compared to what our OEM tsx's have. My recommendation would be to buy the DEPO headlights that have that clear or blue lens, don't remember. Then swap out the projector from your headlight to the new headlight.
Thanks man. Now i've bought DEPO lights before and they're the same ones that had the condensation problem.. I wouldn't mind going with them again and this time just sealing them but what do you mean by swap out the projector?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.