Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I’m new here and I was wondering if anyone has experienced a clicking noise when pressing on the brake pedal or releasing it from stop. I currently drive the 5-speed auto 2010 TSX. When releasing the brake pedal from a stop, sometimes the pedal slightly kicks up and can be felt in the gas pedal when accelerating slowly as well. The noise can be described as a clicking noise (as if something is loose but it’s hard to tell). I’ve read from other discussions that it may have something to do with the lower ball joints, but I’m not sure. I’ve recently replaced the front 2 rotors and pads as well. If anyone could provide any info or help on this, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Clicking noises can come from your brake system or suspension most times. They can come from worn front sway bar end links. If you can, lift the front end and crawl underneath, firmly moving your suspension components and front wheel around. You may be able to feel or hear the area that is causing the clicking noise. That's what I had to do a few times and they've all been from different components.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts