Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my car yesterday! YAY

But my friend was driving behind me while going home. And he had his windows open. He said he could hear a clicking noise coming from the back of my car.

I opened my rear windows and I could hear it too.

Then this morning, I was on the highway with the windows closed and I could hear clicking from inside the cabin.

Any ideas what this could be? Is this normal?

I've been really gentle with the car, breaking it in so I don't think it's my driving.

I'm taking it into the dealership again later today, just wanted to get some more info before I go in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Turned out to be a nail in my tire

But they replaced it for free so that was nice of them.

Heck I only picked up the car yesterday haha

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot: you found the problem.

Welcome to the site!! :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Littlegirlracer said:
Turned out to be a nail in my tire.....
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But yes, at least you discovered what the problem was (and mighty fast!) -- and great that they replaced the tire for you.

I guess technically they didn't have to, but it was the only decent thing to do.

Also I guess you went up to them with puppy-dog eyes and a pouty smile. :D

Yeah that never hurts. :nod:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the same kind of noise. A clicking noise from the back but it is not a nail in the tire. Something else. It comes and goes. I think it might be something having to do with the NAV system mabe.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Hey, Welcome to the Forums, Little Girl Racer, & Rthug7... glad to have you both here

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome all to TSXclub

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.