Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I talked to Marcus @ Heeltoe about the flp spoiler and he said a group buy is possible if people are interested in it. I would like to test the interest level, please sign up if you are interested!

[ Coupon ]
tsxspoiler10

[ Product Info ]
Fastline Performance Rear Decklid Wing, 2003-2008 Acura TSX / Honda Accord CL7 CL9, Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber - HeelToe Automotive
Original price: $199 fiberglass/$299 carbon fiber, paint +$195

Group buy discount: 10% off with 6+ orders.

[ Update 04/28 ]
The group buy is a go and I will soon distribute the group buy code you can apply on heeltoeauto.com. I expect the ordering to start this coming week and the group buy will likely close after May 5th, so please sign up now don't hesitate if you want to join this group buy!

[ Update 04/30 ]
Group buy coupon has been sent out through PM!

[ Update 05/06 ]
Half way to activate the group buy. We need 3 more orders! Please place the order before 5/12 if you are on the list, afterwards I will just post the coupon here that means someone else might apply it before you!

[ Update 05/27 ]
4 orders as of today, needs just two more to start production. Join us, you know you want it!

1. sonyfever
2. Chinkkid11
3. Litespeed08
4. Downshift
5. Kris05TSX
6. la_clippers11
7. tommybabu1437
8. ScubaSteve

·
Premium Member
196 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. Four now, updated the list in the 1st thread.

I will keep this running for 1 or 2 week and contact Marcus. I think we need be closer to 10, if not more, to get this GB happen so please help spread the word!

I posted about this in performance->aerodynamic thread as well, any suggestion where else to post?

·
Triple Rollover Survivor
156 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't post it anywhere else. If you do I'll delete it.

Moved thread to classifieds
Sorry mod, thanks for moving it to the proper place.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all, six now!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talked to Marcus and group buy is pretty much confirmed. Discount is 10% for 6+ orders.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi all, the group buy is a go and the ordering will start this coming week.
I will distribute the coupon code that you can apply on heeltoeauto.com. Once there are 6+ orders, Marcus will produce/ship them to us.

Currently there are 8 people signed up so we should be in good shape. I will keep you guys updated once I get the code.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Coupon has been sent out to everyone committed to the group buy. The coupon is only good for 10 orders, since we now have 8 that means there are two slots left. The coupon code is distributed first come first serve so please sign up if you want the extra discount!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Order placed!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.