Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the third TSX forum I have visited. The reason I started seeking you all out is because I recently began hearing a strange howling/squeltching noise coming from my clutch when pulling out in 1st, mostly on an incline. This is my 4th new Acura, (2004 TSX, 6M) all of which have been manual. After chatting online, I have confirmed that other TSX owners have had the same problem. Apparently, there is a problem with the throw-out bearing. Are you having clutch problems prematurely? If so, you're in for a real B.S. deal.... My car has been at the dealer for two days now. They are still having "discussions" with Acura because the clutch isn't under warranty, and I am raising all hell. I only have 20K on it, but others have reported even less miles. If anyone has had a bad throw-out bearing replaced under warrantly, please post the name of the dealership. My dealer said it would help them make the case to ACURA. If you are having the same problem, have your dealer contact the GM at Proctor Acura in Tallahassee... It would help my cause as well!

Big G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts