Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have had megan racing street series on my car for a year and a half no problems. A person who has had his for seven years on a S2000 told me about them ( Eric at Teknotik ). The great white north has provided me with a pretty harsh climate to test these. I left them on all winter no freaking rust still adjustable, the threads are teflon coated. I drive 40km to work everyday rain or shine, snow and of course road salt. I think people get this version mixed up with the EZ streets when they form their opinion. I had koni and eibach prokit combo these are twenty times better no bounce on uneven surface at high speeds. Stopping is straight with almost no nose dive. Check around on the net for other opinions of megan coilovers. Also I had a great mechenic check all my suspenion components and sure enough my endlinks had to be replaced. So everything was functioning properly before I judge thses coilovers. If I have a problem with these I will post.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.