Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im am going to get buddy club n+ or ht spec type 2 or do i go ht spec bracing kit ?

which will make a bigger difference on the way the car feels?

i dont car about lowering the car, i am more into handling.

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
I would go w/ Coilovers first.

If your choices are between N+ and HT Spec Type 2, its pretty much do you prefer a softer type of coilover (N+) or a stiffer type (HT Spec Type 2).

After that coils then save up some money and go w/ the HT Spec Bracing Kit.. then you will truly appreciate what the braces have to offer for you car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are the ht spec type 2 real bouncy stiff or little to none body lean? and can they be adjusted to a softer setting if its to stiff?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry let try to describe what i mean better. i had a 8th gen civic with the hpf suspension which has linear springs and they did not give almost at all. i could load my trunk with over 300lbs of crap and the rear would have no noticeable difference in height. would the type 2's be like that or stiff or softer? i have read alot about the a spec suspension and everyone says its almost like stock. i dont want anything that soft, but i also dont want my car to feel like i have cut springs either.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts

·
Loading...█████&#960
296 Posts
between the coilovers i'd go w/ the ht-spec ff's -- from what i've read they don't sound too stiff for daily at all.

i'm on the n+ and i feel like it's way too soft...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts