Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it going everyone ive been doing alot of research on here and acouple other places for coilovers i own a 2012 tsx se and im looking for a set of coils i get mixed reviews for every set i look at im looking at megan racing coils which get good and bad reviews d2 which the shop i go to has them on every single one of his cars one of them happens to be a 7 secound race civic lol but my top pics right now are megan d2 bc racing and mabey isc coils i just need some direction im looking for lowness and decent ride quality thanks for the help

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
627 Posts
Megan Racing street series was my choice, no complaints here.
LMK I can get a real good deal.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i ran out of breathe reading that post man! haha

i have megans, and probably 40-50% of cu2 ers have meganz as well on the other forum. they aren't bad, i was surprised by their quality and so far, i ihave no problems with them. i would've gone with teins if they were a little cheaper though.

im not sure about D2, just because they have a 7 sec civic doesn't mean their coils are good, or good for your car, or good for your preference. i've heard good things about isc as well, but that's not as well known so im afraid the R&D isn't as intensive as teins.

check black market over on the other forum, i believe someone was selling their megans super street coils or w/e, the one that has 32 adjustable instead of 15 or 16 like the street series

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i ran out of breathe reading that post man! haha

i have megans, and probably 40-50% of cu2 ers have meganz as well on the other forum. they aren't bad, i was surprised by their quality and so far, i ihave no problems with them. i would've gone with teins if they were a little cheaper though.

im not sure about D2, just because they have a 7 sec civic doesn't mean their coils are good, or good for your car, or good for your preference. i've heard good things about isc as well, but that's not as well known so im afraid the R&D isn't as intensive as teins.

check black market over on the other forum, i believe someone was selling their megans super street coils or w/e, the one that has 32 adjustable instead of 15 or 16 like the street series
Haha sorry lol this is my first new car so Im just trying to find the right coilover I want to do Megan's I haven't seen to many bad reviews. I know since its on the civic it might now be the right ride for my car and I haven't seen to many good review about the d2 I think I'm going to go with Megan. I've had a bagged s10 and a slammed em1 but that was just coilover sleeves so this is my first one piece coil. How do they ride and how low can they go and have u had any problems with them so far. thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
the megans go pretty low, much lower than teins. ride is good, i think 15 way adjustable is enough for daily driving personally.

of course, don't let my opinion steer you to buy the megans! check out reveiws from other people as well, the cu2 section is much more alive at azine so just FYI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.