1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
your paying a shop to install an intake and fog lights ???
c'mon man, that is ZERO fun and you learn nothing

take your bumper off and the rest is all right in front of you, plus there are already 20 threads on how to install everything your looking to do

as for warranty, im pretty certain that 90% of the people on this forum kissed that goodbye a long time ago, if your concerned about the warranty, you basically cant touch your car until its over...

mods = no more warranty, they will blame those foglights for the entire cars electrical failure every time

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your paying a shop to install an intake and fog lights ???
c'mon man, that is ZERO fun and you learn nothing

take your bumper off and the rest is all right in front of you, plus there are already 20 threads on how to install everything your looking to do

as for warranty, im pretty certain that 90% of the people on this forum kissed that goodbye a long time ago, if your concerned about the warranty, you basically cant touch your car until its over...

mods = no more warranty, they will blame those foglights for the entire cars electrical failure every time
Lol I'm a rookie at all this!!! Never done anything to any of my cars before. I don't wanna mess anything up. I rather learn on something older so I can learn how to do it on mine

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
what's warranty?

haha i love the coilovers jr, its one of my favorite mods.

as for intake and foggies, you can definitely do it with a friend man! when i first started out i didnt know anything! but with a friend spotting you you can see that its not that hard after all! if you can read and understand simple english, operate simple tools like a screw driver and stuff, then you are already 80% capable of installing :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what's warranty?

haha i love the coilovers jr, its one of my favorite mods.

as for intake and foggies, you can definitely do it with a friend man! when i first started out i didnt know anything! but with a friend spotting you you can see that its not that hard after all! if you can read and understand simple english, operate simple tools like a screw driver and stuff, then you are already 80% capable of installing :)
haha thanks.. im kind of a clutz so im skeptical or scared in other words lol. i was looking at the tein SS coilovers but im not too sure with these horrible NYC streets.

also can you show pics of your mods? i tried looking at your album but noticed you dont have any pics of them

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
^ go to the 2nd gen photo section, and browse through my progress thread :)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Magnuss-moss warranty act.
Mod your car all you want doesn't effect the warranty. And try stuff yourself... I've never worked on a car till now and I've done all my mod myself and sometimes the help of a buddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts