Acura TSX Forum banner

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
HighwayStar Andrew
145 Posts
Very clean, and definitely loving what you've done with the window trim and chrome. Almost takes the car to a whole new level. Did you paint these are purchase replacements this way?
Sorry for the very late reply. I bought some spare used handles off ebay, removed the chrome trim and filled them with epoxy. Lots of sanding to shape them and fill in some spots, then took them to my painter to have him do final sanding, priming and paint on them.
But there is an option a good friend of mine and I noticed when we were looking for replacements. The '12 MDX's have the same handles, only no chrome insert, the downside is the whole handle is chrome plated. I also noticed that a Honda Odyssey has the same shape handles and they are not chromed... So with a lot less work involved you can achieve the same look.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Probably too big for everyones taste but tried the wheels off my TL on the TSX just to see and a friend snapped a quick pic....
Been a del Sol guy for the last 5 years, new to the TSX game. What lip is this? I can ID the Mugen and Euro-R lips/bumpers, but that's about it lol. Really like this one.

Also, really feelin' these wheels. Yes, they're a bit large, but they fill it out quite nicely. :thumbsup:

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Been a del Sol guy for the last 5 years, new to the TSX game. What lip is this? I can ID the Mugen and Euro-R lips/bumpers, but that's about it lol. Really like this one.

Also, really feelin' these wheels. Yes, they're a bit large, but they fill it out quite nicely. :thumbsup:
That lip kit is the 04-05 OEM A-Spec kit. Won't fit your 06 unless you changed your front bumper to a 04-05. Side skirts can be used on any 04-08 TSX. Welcome to the club :ben:

·
Registered
14 Posts
That lip kit is the 04-05 OEM A-Spec kit. Won't fit your 06 unless you changed your front bumper to a 04-05. Side skirts can be used on any 04-08 TSX. Welcome to the club :ben:
ahhhhhh i see. damn that's a bummer. i like the stock '06 bumper but it looks like I'm going to like the '04-'05 aftermarket lips better lolol. ain't that a bitch.

p.s.- your tsx is a fuggin winner. suspension setup?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
BlueLabel, your ABP is soo damn fresh man! I love it
Thanks!! Appreciate the love :thumbsup:

ahhhhhh i see. damn that's a bummer. i like the stock '06 bumper but it looks like I'm going to like the '04-'05 aftermarket lips better lolol. ain't that a bitch.

p.s.- your tsx is a fuggin winner. suspension setup?
Thanks!! I'm on Buddy Club N+ dropped to my liking. Forgot the exact measurements.

·
wat
60 Posts
Amazing ABP's in this thread! I'll contribute with my '04 Aspec! Just got my OEM window visors installed (not pictured), and my Tein Street Basis coils will be in this wednesday. I'll post some pics once they're installed!

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
hey, what tire specs are you running and did you have to do any fender work? cleannnnnn car btw, loving the color. i have a RBP and plan to run these wheels. thanks!
Oops didn't noticed you posted on here, I did reply to your PM's good luck :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
ABP king approves of my ABP :dr:

:bowdown::king:

181 - 200 of 211 Posts
About this Discussion
210 Replies
72 Participants
EK9132
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing