Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 142 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
inkedup said:
haha, yeah I know the pics are weak, I do what I can with my POS camera. I know a couple local guys that may shoot my car for me this spring, they're decent photographers, nothing great though.

Another 2 months or so before I do a shoot with the new wheels, I havent even mounted them yet. This winter has been pretty brutal so far, the wind chill was -18 last night.

volk honda editions would be different, Id like to see those on CGP.
nah wasnt hating on the photography. in fact i really like the second pic the side view.

just harrassing you cause i want to see those sic wheels so bad haha.

·
, Moderator Emerita
17,179 Posts
inkedup said:
haha, yeah I know the pics are weak, I do what I can with my POS camera. I know a couple local guys that may shoot my car for me this spring, they're decent photographers, nothing great though.

Another 2 months or so before I do a shoot with the new wheels, I havent even mounted them yet. This winter has been pretty brutal so far, the wind chill was -18 last night.

volk honda editions would be different, Id like to see those on CGP.
I think he was joking! :p Nice pix! ;)

EDIT: See? I was right! haha

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
CCColtsicehockey said:
nah wasnt hating on the photography. in fact i really like the second pic the side view.

just harrassing you cause i want to see those sic wheels so bad haha.
The pic is OK, I think it would of been better if it was taken at a different time of the day.

If we happen to get a break in the weather one day maybe Ill try to mount them early, then I'll post a couple teaser pics just to piss you off... haha.

·
, Moderator Emerita
17,179 Posts
^^^ Geez, Benz! Your car is completely SLAMMED! It must hurt driving that thing! haha Nice car though! :thumbsup: I didn't know you had it in you! :p But what's with the stuff on your dash?! :p

·
, Administrator/Moderator, Entertainment
7,303 Posts
shay654 said:
^^^ Geez, Benz! Your car is completely SLAMMED! It must hurt driving that thing! haha Nice car though! :thumbsup: I didn't know you had it in you! :p But what's with the stuff on your dash?! :p
Its his gay pride rainbow... :007:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
shay654 said:
Hahhaa, thanks. YOu get used to it driving this low around the city. Just have to know where you can't and can go, most places I am fine, just be extra careful!!

Don't you know, I got LOTS of toys in my car!! hahaha, those are little Mario plush toys on my dash. I have the star, the evil mushroom guy, the ghost, the flower, the green and red mushrooms, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi!! THen I have more Mario toys and some Teddy bears from Japan named Gloomy!!!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
ILoveMyHonda said:
Alright anime SD porcelin dash dolls!! :D

Edit: Your teggy has a flat tire. Heheh
Nah, I am not those crazy Anime people...and that's not my teggy, but my "other" toy got into some trouble which held me back of modding my TSX :(

21 - 40 of 142 Posts