Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 142 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
^ No, I spun out during a rainy day and broke the whole rear brake assembly and control arms and all those stuff. Wasn't a fun day and I just got my car. Manual RWD cars are scary to drive, that S2k is just...wow...
 

·
, Moderator Emerita
Joined
·
17,179 Posts
Benz said:
Hahhaa, thanks. YOu get used to it driving this low around the city. Just have to know where you can't and can go, most places I am fine, just be extra careful!!

Don't you know, I got LOTS of toys in my car!! hahaha, those are little Mario plush toys on my dash. I have the star, the evil mushroom guy, the ghost, the flower, the green and red mushrooms, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi!! THen I have more Mario toys and some Teddy bears from Japan named Gloomy!!!

Nice car(s) Benzito, but you might want to get rid of those stuffed animals if you ever want to get laid! pwhhahahahahahahahaha jk :rofl:
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
shay654 said:
Nice car(s) Benzito, but you might want to get rid of those stuffed animals if you ever want to get laid! pwhhahahahahahahahaha jk :rofl:
hahaha..chicks DIG THEM!!! I have random chicks...and guys...looking at them all the time!! :nutkick: I even got a few smiles and compliments...LOL
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
kuma912 said:
wow.... i see how not low your car is... thats a nice one using the angle of the driveway... :gapteeth:
Hahhaa...dude, it will be impossible to drive that low anywhere if it's flat on the ground. That's how much clearance I have going home everyday :( And people STILL tell me to lower my car more....
 

·
Aloha Army
Joined
·
11,711 Posts
Benz said:
Hahhaa...dude, it will be impossible to drive that low anywhere if it's flat on the ground. That's how much clearance I have going home everyday :( And people STILL tell me to lower my car more....
i know what you mean... my civic is slammed... i have to avoid any speed bump... :mad:
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
kuma912 said:
i know what you mean... my civic is slammed... i have to avoid any speed bump... :mad:
Hahaha, I can go over almost most speedbumps...some..not so good. Exhaust and CAT scraping is not such a good sound either...lol

Hot EP3 though man! I love those things!
 

·
Aloha Army
Joined
·
11,711 Posts
Benz said:
Hahaha, I can go over almost most speedbumps...some..not so good. Exhaust and CAT scraping is not such a good sound either...lol

Hot EP3 though man! I love those things!
nice s2k.... rode in my friends one... its a great car.... i plan on getting one in a few years...
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
kuma912 said:
nice s2k.... rode in my friends one... its a great car.... i plan on getting one in a few years...
Hahaha, thanks. Ya, it's a sweet car, fun to drive too! But...it's quite a scary car to handle. It lets loose so easy, I let my friends tried it...and they all said it's a hard car to drive.
 

·
Aloha Army
Joined
·
11,711 Posts
Benz said:
Hahaha, thanks. Ya, it's a sweet car, fun to drive too! But...it's quite a scary car to handle. It lets loose so easy, I let my friends tried it...and they all said it's a hard car to drive.
wow you let your friend drive it.....4 of my friends got s2's... none of them lets anyone else drive their cars.... i only got to drive my friends one because we had to tune his boost....
 

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
Joined
·
1,199 Posts
Benz said:
^ No, I spun out during a rainy day and broke the whole rear brake assembly and control arms and all those stuff. Wasn't a fun day and I just got my car. Manual RWD cars are scary to drive, that S2k is just...wow...

Hated driving the S2k in the rain - makes for a white knuckle experience - you browse the S2k forums when it rains and you get lots of threads starting with "I spun out in the rain" . . .
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
Luwin1026 said:
Hated driving the S2k in the rain - makes for a white knuckle experience - you browse the S2k forums when it rains and you get lots of threads starting with "I spun out in the rain" . . .
Ya, people have warned me about this and I've driven other RWD cars in the rain and they were fine. The s2k, it's just a BEAST!!! It wants to lose control/drift so easily. I am on s2ki too...but I just look at pics, hahaha.
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
^ hahaha, thanks. Lip is still in excellent shape, only scrape it about 5 times, 3 times careless, 2 times learning that I couldn't go to those places anymore...lol
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,461 Posts
Benz said:
Ya, people have warned me about this and I've driven other RWD cars in the rain and they were fine. The s2k, it's just a BEAST!!! It wants to lose control/drift so easily. I am on s2ki too...but I just look at pics, hahaha.
try driving a supercharged mustang in the rain. just tapping the gas got u sideways.
Jay
 
41 - 60 of 142 Posts
Top