Acura TSX Forum banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody have a CGP w/ white rims? I'm thinking about a white rim and badge setup, maybe white grill too, I don't know yet, I'd like to somehow see how it would look first.

And to actually contribute to this thread, I present my completely stock (for now, I've only had it for 2 months) '05...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Mayuga has the " Modulo Voltage " front bumper... that thing is a beast ....
FYI its only offered in Japan and your gonna need to dig real deep into your pocket...lmao unless you get one used

·
Registered
134 Posts
does anyone have a pic with some nice deep dish style wheels?.. i havent been able to find any anywhere. i just picked up my 06 and wanna do something more on the low and slow side. im coming from a 2000 turbo b20v civic, time to slow it down.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Here's and older pic. I've done a bunch of new mods, waiting on more before I reveal :). Not the nicest rims, but they're 3" deep.

IPhone Autoguide

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any pictures of a CGP TSX lowered on TL Type S wheels? I seen the one a page back but it wasn't the best pictures. I need more before I pull the trigger on some. haha

I'll post some pictures tomorrow of my car.

121 - 140 of 142 Posts
About this Discussion
141 Replies
67 Participants
circuitsports
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing