Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to CL7/CL8/CL9/CM2/CM3 vehicles matching the following exterior:
Meteor Silver Metallic (B-522M) - applies to Acura TSX Gen.1
Glacier Blue Metallic (B-538M) - applies to Acura TSX Gen.1
Bluish Silver Metallic (B-538M) - applies to Honda Accord Euro Gen.7

Please post maximum of 3 pictures per car.
--------------------------------------------
To optimize browsing experience, please do not quote posts with pictures. If you have a direct comment that relates to something, and without reposting/quoting that picture it would not make sense, please limit it to 1 picture.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I love the color I chose because it's not too popular. I went through a lot of consideration to choose it:

When the ride is shinny and perfectly clean, Black and the Carbon Gray are definitely the most beautiful colors. But when they get dirty (and usually that's the day after you wash) they look nasty - my last car was black :(
When the ride gets dirty light colors still look ok. I wanted Silver for that reason but it's way too popular so I got this one which is very close to Silver (almost never looks dirty) but it's not as popular :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
SOOOOOOO clean....and I want that wing!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
PLEASE more info on the wing!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
365 EURO! Thats $561 not including shipping. Wow, I think the RSX-S aspec wing might be good enough...damn.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
21 Participants
AlexA
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing