Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to CL7/CL8/CL9/CM2/CM3 vehicles matching the following exterior:
Premium White Pearl (NH-624P) - applies to Acura TSX Gen.1 & Honda Accord Euro Gen.7

Please post maximum of 3 pictures per car.
--------------------------------------------
To optimize browsing experience, please do not quote posts with pictures. If you have a direct comment that relates to something, and without reposting/quoting that picture it would not make sense, please limit it to 1 picture.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
I'm such a Post Whore.... lol... Let me start it...

These are the best 3 pictures I liked for my car, I should get an exterior upgrade in Summer08, and will post it later.... enjoy.

Winter07

Fall07

Spring07

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
^Nice ride but you broke the rules!

Peregrine said:
Please post up to 3 pictures of your car. You can post other cars you like (in this color), as well, but please keep it to maximum of 3 photos per each car.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 instead of 3... he's pushing the limits :)
It's not written in stone, but this thread is to give ppl ideas of the different cars in the same color class. If anyone wants to share a lot of pics, they should start a separate thread for their own car.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
^^
I like the 06 Euro-R kit more than A-Spec.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
The seat is HOT~ I like ya Desmond rims too

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
rex.... You need CF Hood to complete~ I wanna replicate what you've done to the roof.

Are those Works XT7?

1 - 20 of 176 Posts
About this Discussion
175 Replies
104 Participants
circuitsports
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing