Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
Serious question: how do you drive that car. It looks like the slightest bump would cause the rear fender to either scrape the rear wheel, or at least f up your tire.

Looks pretty interesting but that must be a nightmare to live with.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Looks cool but its gotta ride like horse shit. Didnt you say your rear wheels were rubbing the inside of your quarter panels in your FS thread?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks cool but its gotta ride like horse shit. Didnt you say your rear wheels were rubbing the inside of your quarter panels in your FS thread?
Yeah, I also said It rides like a totally different car after I raised it up.

Car used to be tucking RIM daily'd. Now its about 1/2" rim to quarter panel.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Overall the car looks clean. But the camber on the rear wheels... :facepalm

Function > Form. Sorry, but for a daily driver, that doesn't work for me at least.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
From the looks department, that thing looks sick.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Yeah, I also said It rides like a totally different car after I raised it up.

Car used to be tucking RIM daily'd. Now its about 1/2" rim to quarter panel.
I just find it funny when people claim their car rides nice when they're dumped to the pavement, at least be honest. Aesthetically I like your car and I'm sure it probably breaks a lot of necks, probably isn't much fun to drive though.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I like the lip :) & the overall stance in general... As others have stated, daily driving this low seems questionable :nervous:.... Looking at the front height, it would seem that there is a possibility to kink the fender when turning on an incline/decline/etc. :donno:...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just find it funny when people claim their car rides nice when they're dumped to the pavement, at least be honest. Aesthetically I like your car and I'm sure it probably breaks a lot of necks, probably isn't much fun to drive though.
Yeah... but youve never been in my car, so you have no idea how it rides. I'll get a video of my car inside and one of it doing a U-turn to put the doubts to rest.

Thanks, driving this low isnt for everyone. Patience and awareness is all it takes.

The rear wheel fitment is Love/Hate for people. I personally LOVE it and now that I raised it, I love it EVEN MORE.

Theres no "Fun" in driving a Automatic 2.4 "Sport" sedan, IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Yeah... but youve never been in my car, so you have no idea how it rides. I'll get a video of my car inside and one of it doing a U-turn to put the doubts to rest.

Thanks, driving this low isnt for everyone. Patience and awareness is all it takes.

The rear wheel fitment is Love/Hate for people. I personally LOVE it and now that I raised it, I love it EVEN MORE.

True, I have the auto and regret it, 6 speed with bolt-ons would be a whole other story:king:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts

I don't need to be in your car to know how it rides, its common sense, I've owned a few slammed cars in my lifetime so I know what the ride feels like when you have almost zero shock travel. My TSX isn't as low as yours and I admit it rides a little rough. I believe you can make a u-turn, no need to see video proof.

It does look 10x better now that you raised it.

And I agree, an auto 2.4 liter sedan isn't much fun to drive. :laugh:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
SI ES GOYA TIENE QUE SEL BUENO...LOL... honestly u must drive like miss daisy with that stance...

·
homie don't play that
587 Posts
cosign.

looks good

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Hey your back axles are broke! Just kidding. I looks nice and I love the wheels, but not a fan of the Mexiflush look.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts