Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed the exhaust on friday. it was a simple bolt on. took a total of 1 hr to take the stock off and put the new one on. Fit and finish is top notch.

here is a quick pic i took in the garage and a video clip. since the video was taken in the garage, you can hear the tone of the exhaust more. i also have the injen cai installed as well.

i will try to get better pics and a video of me driving off later on this week.

Video ~2.5mb (right click - save as please)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is some droning in the cabin when accelerating but it isnt that bad imo. i have the rear deck 6x9s out so its a bit louder cause all the sound from the trunk is coming inside. im gonna put the 6x9s back to see if they make a difference.

there is a very slight drone when cruising at 70mph. if u hit the gas u can def hear it. its a nice low deep tone, and doesnt sound like an annoying weed wacker.

whatchamcallit...yes thats the one i have installed. i kept the stock exhaust incase i ever get rid of the car. i can sell the comptech and put the stock back on.

·
TSX Bronco
20 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I got a Comptech exhaust installed today too :D

I love the sound and looks of it. Here's some pics of it.

Attachments

·
TSX Bronco
20 Posts
Second pic

Attachments

·
TSX Bronco
20 Posts
Third pic

Attachments

·
TSX Bronco
20 Posts
Last pic

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, I love the exhaust and I plan on ordering one as soon as next week. How much did it cost you guys? So far the best deal and only deal I've found is from Comptech themselves which is 895.00 without shipping.

l8ers
Wess

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wess said:
Hey guys, I love the exhaust and I plan on ordering one as soon as next week. How much did it cost you guys? So far the best deal and only deal I've found is from Comptech themselves which is 895.00 without shipping.

l8ers
Wess
i ordered mine from www.nopi.com for $765 and $45 shipped. So i paid $810 total. its not listed on the site, so i called them and ordered it through the phone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
awesome man. Thanks. That's the best deal yet, I found one for 825 without shipping, so that one tops them all. I'm going to order it right now. Thanks again

l8ers
Wess

·
TSX Bronco
20 Posts
Hey Jate, what did you do with your stock exhaust afterwards? Did you keep it? Mines is sitting in my garage right now, but it's so damn big and bulky I don't know what to do with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, I talked to Clint and he said that you might of been the same guy that he sold it too Jate. Not sure though, anyways I got it ordered for 915, the shipping was 150.00 because I live in Anchorage, AK. That's why living in Alaska blows lol.

l8ers
Wess

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
YO I'm Hooked, sounds good!!! and I been dealing with nopi since I had my lil ol civic.....its bad when they have your info and you just give name and they say cool its on the way! lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sturm said:
Hey Jate, what did you do with your stock exhaust afterwards? Did you keep it? Mines is sitting in my garage right now, but it's so damn big and bulky I don't know what to do with it.
i kept mine as well incase i ever decide to sell the car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wess said:
Hey, I talked to Clint and he said that you might of been the same guy that he sold it too Jate. Not sure though, anyways I got it ordered for 915, the shipping was 150.00 because I live in Anchorage, AK. That's why living in Alaska blows lol.

l8ers
Wess
it was prolly that same guy i ordered it from.

congrats on the purchase.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts