Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all

I know the 2G icebox has been out of production for a while. I was hoping someone might know of one for sale. If not, wondering how many people would be interested. If enough were interested, maybe CTE would be able to make a run if they were preordered. Just a thought.

·
FG2 to CU2
237 Posts
Simple economics of supply and demand. Not enough of us wanting it to merit CT to retool and remake them. Money speaks tho. Give somebody enough of it and anything is possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simple economics of supply and demand. Not enough of us wanting it to merit CT to retool and remake them. Money speaks tho. Give somebody enough of it and anything is possible.
thats kind of what I was hoping...i have reached out to Nate to see if there is a number that they would need to do another run. Figured I would post here to see if there was any interest. No guarantee on anything. I came from a DC5 and there were a ton of options. The 2G TSX's are coming down in price and I think more and more people will be picking them up looking for a nicer option than Injen or the like. There is nothing wrong with them, I just know that CTE has really high end parts and I would like that on my car. Sorry for the rant haha. Thanks for reading

·
FG2 to CU2
237 Posts
I know what you mean, but go fast parts have always been limited on this platform, and I think it will continue to be so. Takes a lot of money to R&D parts. Not really worth it for a model that was axed after 5-6 years and never was a enthusiast's car when new. It just wasn't meant to be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts