Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the TSX scene, but no stranger to the Honda or tuning scene. I picked up my bone stock Nighthawk Black Pearl 2006 TSX 6MT late December and here is what has happened thus far:

--

Dealer pictures that lured me in.

--

First shipment of parts came in to accompany my Memphis Audio 12" subwoofer and box; Polk Audio DXi 5250 component speakers, Polk Audio DXi 650S coaxial speakers, Pioneer GM-6500F amplifier, Kenwood KAC-8105D amplifier (not pictured), and Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT headunit (not pictured); installed pictures later.

--

Function & Form Type 1 coilovers came in next.

Freshly installed.

--

CT Engineering short shifter came next, no install picture(s).

--

Now back to the audio install.

--

Blox Limited 490 24k gold spherical shift knob came in right after the audio install was completed.

--

Painted the OEM grille black and bought OEM gold emblem.

--

Installed the M3 style trunk lip spoiler with the OEM gold emblem.

--

Lowered the TSX more and went with American Muscle 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT deep dish 17x9 +24 chrome wheels, 215/40 17 Hankook Ventus HRII tires, and filled the American Muscle center caps and painted them black (not pictured).

--

Illest Dice valve stem caps just for show.

--

DDM Tuning LED license plate light bulbs and reverse light bulbs.

--

DDM Tuning LED map light bulbs.

--

DDM Tuning dome light bulb.

--

DDM Tuning trunk light bulb not pictured. One of my Polk Audio DXi 650S speakers blew and they sent me the Polk Audio DXi 650 as replacements and am waiting to install SPC rear camber kit. Hope you like it so far!

-Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts