Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Paid 4
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 2004 Acura TSX 6 Speed without navigation. Normally when I harm my car, the fog lights flash because I always leave them on. And when I harm it a 2nd time the horn would beep and the fog lights would flash. For the past couple of these this feature has stopped working. When I harm the car, it does lock the doors but when I harm it a 2nd time you can hear the door locks engaging again but no horn beeps or fog light flashing.

I checked all the doors, trunk and hood to make sure all were closed and all locks are working. The Fog Lights and the horn are also working, so I'm not sure why the alarm confirm feature stopped. I have no idea what to check, would really appreciate you guys help.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I know that there settings for your car to notify when certain actions are taken. Those with navigation can access those settings via the nav screen. Perhaps your settings are accessed through your dashboard?

·
Paid 4
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that there settings for your car to notify when certain actions are taken. Those with navigation can access those settings via the nav screen. Perhaps your settings are accessed through your dashboard?
Unfortunately my car doesn't have navigation. And I seen alot of people online that has this issue, but have not found any fix as yet.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Perhaps your settings are accessed through dashboard? In other words, are you able to change your settings via your instrument cluster? I find it hard to believe, though it may be possible, that lack of navigation prevents you any other avenue of changing your settings. Correct me if I am wrong.

·
Paid 4
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perhaps your settings are accessed through dashboard? In other words, are you able to change your settings via your instrument cluster? I find it hard to believe, though it may be possible, that lack of navigation prevents you any other avenue of changing your settings. Correct me if I am wrong.
I have just the regular cd player radio, so there's no option to change any settings. I still have not figured out why it stopped working.

·
Registered
519 Posts
The CD player radio or navigation are not the same as your dashboard. Your dashboard is above your steering wheel in front of you. It has your gauges and generally other controls/options that allow you to change other settings. Are you saying that you cannot change or check other settings in your dashboard? Try looking in your owners manual or have someone assist you in understanding how to use your dashboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts