Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 6mt CGP

clutch went out--picked up an Exedy clutch kit with flywheel

it's been a long and slow past week but it's gettin there...TSX is here at my parents house...my lovely Father is my mechanic

here we got a ******* cherry picker.. :salook: we have one but my father figured it would be in the way and the car was kind of located in an awkward spot..

since my father isnt charging me...least i could do was buy him his favorite Canadian Whisky--that was his 2nd half gallon ive gotten for him in a week:)

yeahhh sooo check this out...i honestly didnt do this haha promise! car was already messed up but not as much...got worse over the little amount of time i drove it

time has finally come!

car is back on the road....

made a trip to Seattle this weekend for the NW Built-StanceWars meet...met up with a buddy of mine and picked up some BC-BR coils!:)

During disassemble of the right rear shock, we somehow managed to break the sway bar end link...

in addition we investigated the weird noise coming from the left rear side caliper and came to the final conclusion that it was seized..there is only wear on one side of the pad. other than that i just need to work on getting my code back for my stereo..looking into buying a rear Ingalls camber kit..also a progressive sway bar..and umm an Aspec lip kit and Type 1 18" Blitz...then that should do:)

also picked up some OEM window visors..

I started from the top now im hereeeee.. haha

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wait, ur a female!?:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
:eek:hsnap: That's pretty cool.
haha yeah..I thought I mentioned that in my intro thread but maybe not lol. met up with some guys at the meet this weekend in Seattle, nice to put faces with names

but my name is Alyssa:) Coop is my nickname. don't remember the last time someone called me by my first name. I'm 21 years old and barely had my car since December

·
Registered
63 Posts
Car looks clean.. Good job on the build!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice! Keep up the good work. It's nice of your dad to help with this stuff. I cant wait to do the same with my daughter :).
it's very nice of him. sometimes he doesn't let me do much but I finally told him to stop underestimating me and let me try certain things. it'll be fun you'll enjoy it:)

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Very nice....(borat voice) thumbs up! Also can't wait til I help my daughter. She's already showing signs that she into cars...or maybe she's just curious cause she's only 5 months old. Lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
since the install of my coils...

I've purchased a new RR end link, and some Brembo Blank Rotors...also bought an Ingalls Rear Camber Kit.

took the TSX to get an alignment Saturday. decided to try out Commercial Tire for the first time and I was pretty satisfied to say the least.

the Manager at Commercial Tire previously was the Assistant Manager down at Les Schwabs so I knew the guy.

he only charged me $50 rather than the $80 4-wheel alignment.

FL: -.3 camber, 2.5 caster, 0 toe.

RL: -.7 camber, 0 toe

FR: -1 camber, 2.5 caster, 0 toe

RR: -.8 camber, 0 toe

that was pretty much it

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.