Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front lip is next - pretty set on a spec as I cant bring myself to pay for a euro r plus I have an aspec rear in my garage. What do you guys think? A spec front lip?

Reactions: BluLabelCL9

·
Registered
831 Posts
Looking good bro !! nice, clean and simple, thats what i like, just one question, whats up with the roof rack ? is it for looks or do you actually use it ? :p

~De5

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. As for the roof rack, i dont use it much in the winter - my body board or bike goes up there In summer Or just stuff when I travel down to my Beach house - have a bag that attaches up there. So yeah I use it but I don't think it looks bad so I leave it on all year.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Enjoying the Ride-
145 Posts
Looking good bro !! nice, clean and simple, thats what i like, just one question, whats up with the roof rack ? is it for looks or do you actually use it ? :p

~De5
:+1: Clean car, nice wheels... but the Yakima ruins the lines?

Also must ask: Jimmy the Saint and Sleeper ???

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
A lot would say Euro R but like you said I too can't see myself paying that much when I could use that money on something more useful. Just go with A Spec, I think it looks good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Yeah I go back and forth with taking off the rack during the winter, although it takes roughly 30 seconds.
Jimmy the saint is nick name tied to a really long story that started with tequila shots, and ended with a trip to Tijuana and a blind hooker. SLEEPER is the tag from my old stage 3 Audi Allroad. A wagon with 2 turbos and 350 hp and a ton of tq - aka a sleeper. I transferred the tags cause I didn't want to lose them. I'm gonna pick up a 535 wagon in a year or so and take that to stage 3

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Looks good man!
For a black car, go for a lip that shows more in terms of contours. Subtle lips on a black car are pretty damn hard to notice, thus waste of money. I would say go aspec.
I have an 06 and went with aspec although i have a euro r lip at home too. The lines are too similar to stock, and on a dark colored car, would be damn difficult to tell unless in direct light.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
looks good, I dig roof racks

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
I likey your car, man!!! Lookin good!! Those rims sure look like BBS to me, even the centre cap looks like it says BBS..... Keep up the good work....
Acc-Man

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ordered the a spec lip yesterday. Yeah the wheels are dead ringers for bbs - sonic tuning has them. Pretty quality wheels. Thanks for props all.

·
Enjoying the Ride-
145 Posts
Jimmy the saint is nick name tied to a really long story that started with tequila shots, and ended with a trip to Tijuana and a blind hooker.
Oooh kay... that reply clearly opened more questions than it answered... but sounds like a great moniker... and a great story to hear - some time down the road :laugh:

SLEEPER makes sense. Thanks!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Oooh kay... that reply clearly opened more questions than it answered... but sounds like a great moniker... and a great story to hear - some time down the road :laugh:

SLEEPER makes sense. Thanks!
+1 on wanting to hear that story !!!! sounds like "Hangover" part 1 and part 2 have nothing on this one !!!!!!!!!!! Blind Hooker in Tijuana FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WONT SEE YOU COMMING !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
I like it, it's simple and sits just right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts