Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TSXClub...

I've had a few posts on this site here and there, and have used the site a lot for getting info on my TSX, which I purchased last October. I love the car, and this site has been a great resource for me. So, I figured I'd check in with everyone, and post a couple pics of what the car looks like today.

I bought the car in Buffalo, NY. I am from Boston. So, I took a good-faith plane ride down there, and drove the baby back. She was in GREAT physical condition, and had only 34,000 miles on her.

The only issues I have had in the last ~6,000 miles (about to pass 40k on my next tank of gas) was the clutch... yea, the clutch was slipping after only 34k miles. So, I ended up putting an Exedy Stage 1 clutch, and ACT streetlite flywheel in. I love them.

The only other "mods" I have done are: 35% tint all around, LED licence plate and interior lights, Weathertech window visors, splash guards, and my newest addition, which is what prompted me to take these pictures, a Yakima roof rack with Frontloader bike carriers. I put on the rack, gave the car a quick wash, and took these pics this weekend. I think it looks pretty sweet.

Next up for me are a short shifter, and Hondata Reflash, followed by a CT Icebox. That's all I have planned for now. Anyways, thanks everyone involved on this site, and thanks for reading!

Here she is just a few days after I picked her up:

And here are the latest:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just cracked 40,000 miles yesterday. She's getting old!

Also added a Comptech Short Shifter, coupled with a Skunk2 Shift knob last weekend... oh man, I love the feel.... Still hoping for a Bardi Short Shifter though, when we can convince you to make more!

Also wanted to mention a couple other toys I have gotten for her that I didnt mention in the OP... I have a winter wheel setup with 16" black steelies (yea, I know) with General Altimax Arctic Tires. Great snow tires, and the TSX kills it in the snow with them! I've also got weathertech floor mats for the winter, which I didn't mention.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Rare find with Navi/6mt :tu:
Thanks! Yea, it took me a few months to find the navi/6MT combo, which was a definite requirement for me. Definitely paid a little more than what I was hoping for, but once I saw that she only had 34,000 miles, I just had to make the trip to Buffalo to pick her up. No regrets whatsoever.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.