Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
One Day at a Time
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have done a search but not confident with results. I have a 04 tsx auto. 80,000kn/50k miles. I live in Nova Scotia canada and spend spring time in Florida. Love my TSX for travelling. I left Ft Myers on Thurs am and as I was passing Tampa I heard a noise come in my car. It sounded like a bearing.
If I lifted my foot off the gas it disappeared.It would rise and fall if I played with the gas. It was loud enough to hear clearly but got no worse. I stopped in Ocala and did a check of wheel bearings and and visible or whatever. The sound is not there when I am stopped. It does not start until the car has been running for 1/2 an hour or so. It is only at highway speeds. It seems to disappear if I jerk the wheel at speed and comes right back. It will disappear for an hour and then come back. There has been no check engine or other such lights. I am now at home in Nova Scotia and the sound has not gotten any worse and the symptoms have not changed. 2 hours from nearest dealership which is my next stop. Anyone else experience similar sound or experiences........Tks :werd:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts