Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a small 120miles road trip yesterday and as i turned my cruise control on my steering wheel, the light came up but as i let my foot of, it started decreasing as it would normally without CC on.

i researched a bit, and on other car models, they said to check the vaccum lines and the actuator.(I have no clue what both these things looks like or whats it for)

can anyone who knows more than me :p help me out to identify the problem and enlighten me on the subject :D

thanks,
Dave

·
That's Doctor
231 Posts
Yeah, did both lights show up? If not, you first have to turn the cruise control on and the green light will turn on. Then you have to set the speed and the other green light will come on. If both lights are on and you can visibly see the speed decreasing, not just feel it, then there's definitely an issue and you will need to follow the troubleshooting chart.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay, i'll check it out tomorrow when heading out to work, thanks

edit: went to try it as i drove to the bank, it works at it should. Thanks for the help guys
should of read the user manual's eh :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.