Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE : selling tsx bone stock $13k ... 32k miles...

The day has come and looking to buy another vehicle for family use. i hate to do this but kids come first. Everyone that I have met on this forum can vouch for my tsx and know how much I put on the vehicle. I bought the vehicle in NJ but just recently moved to homestead florida . I can either sell it locally or we can discuss shipping as I know a good transpot company that will do so. I have a 2006 Acura tsx . The car has been babied but had some normal wear and tear for being a 6 year old car but was only driven in the summer which is why It has 31k miles on odo. Selling for $13k that is very low for mileage ... Jump on it

Just for info got a KBB value on my tsx below is the quote I got .
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/...0BCA63D-5180-000003D00B2B5698_zps120b8ebc.jpg

Exterior : carbon grey pearl
Interior: black leather
Motor : k24 , 204 hp 5 speed automatic

Mods that will come with car only.
Hondata
Progress rear sway bar
Ingalls camber kit

Interior :

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
How is it we JUST talked last night, and you didn't mention this to me.....

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know someone needs a modded tsx lol...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you be willing to sell that euro lip?
If I was willing to sell the lip it would have been on the parts classifieds... If someone buys the car stock I will be posting the parts ...

Did you relocate your battery or is it just missing in your pic?
No I just took out too clean the engine bay...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My next whip would be a minivan honestly lol... It's for the kids... But I might be working so ill probably stay with it and buy a used minivan... If someone comes with the right money in hand then I might consider it... At this point everything is in the air...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump... I rather sell my tsx who will appreciated then to sell it to someone who won't.. Make me an offer

·
四世
1,767 Posts
But but but, this is a family car. You can fit three kids in the back and two in the trunk...comfortably. :(

So sad to see her go...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.