Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone has an Icebox sitting around that they didn't like or got bored of and would like to sell it. I know lots of you are constantly swapping parts in and out.

Was about to buy a new one but not sure I am going to love it or want to keep it so I am hoping to get it on a discount to try it out.

Thanks!

·
JTuned
442 Posts
i was going to say try ebay because thats where i got mine last month brand new.

unfortunately when i did a search, i couldn't find a single one for tsx (both 1st and 2nd gen).

heeltoe was the only one that can get them, but its the carbon fiber lidded version (overpriced in my opinion). but here's a link to it if you're interested at all. your other option is to contact CT-E directly thru their site to see if there are any in stock or if there are any authorized retailers around you.

CT Engineering Carbon Ice Box Intake, 2009+ Acura TSX CU2, 330-039 - HeelToe Automotive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.