Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was a test car for the first Gen TSX Supercharger and I was just talking to one of my old contacts from CT-Engineering. They told me they are working on a Supercharger kit for the 2009 TSX.

They are still fabricating the kit and but are apparently pretty far along. The current plan is to use a Hondata reflash for the engine management. Apparently, Honda changed the ECU in 09. This kit is for the 09 TSX only. They did not say anything about the 07-08 TSX. (Sorry 07-08 guys)

They are suppose to have pics when the kit is farther along. I will let you guys know if I hear any new news or see any pics.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
makes you wish you bought an 06 huh?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
makes me pretty happy i ended up with an 06..prior to buying the car I didn't know 07/08 couldn't get reflashed..

·
Registered
604 Posts
If they do infact come out with the S/C for the 09 it would just be a reflash engine management. It wouldn't be a tunable EMS.
But the fact it can be reflashed, is a good thing. A tuneable ECU will be on the horizon, which is good. Or at least a reflash for the exact setup I'd like to run... You get the idea.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice can't wait to see the pictures!

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
goddamit. i had shot an email to CT-E a while back asking if they were planning to develop SC apps for the 07-08's and the said that they were planning to, but had no timetable.

why can't the 07/08's get thrown a freaking bone here.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
it's listed in their 'under development' section.

damn. that is fast.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
It'd be pretty cool if they end up developing one for the 6cyl TSX..

·
Aloha Army
11,711 Posts
Because its ECU is even more complicated than 06 TSX.

I am just glad that 05 auto has an option of K-PRO. Thats all I need :rolling_e getting it in fall BTW :D. It might just be the 1st auto Honda with K-pro LOL
I'm picking up Kpro as soon as its available for the 07:grinno:

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
i want to be an AT with k-pro :(

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
^ U guys, dont be sad. When I bought my 05 AT last august, there was almost no hope for any ECU work. I mean I could swap 04 ECU and get in SC'd or reflashed, but even that wasn't fun. Then suddenly withing a month SC, K-pro and reflash became available. Your time will come, cheer up ;)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Saw the 09 TSX CT-E supercharger the other day! I was in the area at Driving Ambition and Nate from CT-E came rolling up in it. It looks great! Lots of room to work in the engine and the belt wrap on the blower is a lot more than the setup in my 04 TSX. I also saw the Comptech Icebox. That thing is like a work of art! It has carbon fiber on it and looks really clean in the engine bay.

Tried to get some pics but Nate wanted to hold off until everything is completely ready. The car should be going down to Doug at Hondata for tuning in the next couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts