Acura TSX Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Is there someway to get this setup for USDM ECU tuning? I prefer having an intercooler, and that rotrex unit just seems like an awesome setup.

·
Man With The Plan
38 Posts
anyone got a link to where i can purchase this kit or what cause i cnat find the 09 tsx kit anywhere i see the previous year models but nothing on the 09 all the heel toe auto site says is coming soon pre order its been 2 years i figured it would be out by now

trying to do a

supercharger
intake
exhaust
header
kpro setup

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
does support for the unichip differ from region to region? i tried looking at the US and europe sites and i don't see listings for acuras or hondas. unless i'm looking at the wrong websites.

·
БОЛЬШОЙ
77 Posts

Comptech supercharger
Boost 0.47 bar
ECU - stock + Unichip + Unichip I-driver
Injectors - Bosh 440cc
Intake - AEM
Automatic tranny
235/50/R18

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thinks it is a prototype this should be a big thread esp how the tuning went seeing as how it's a auto

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Contact Ct they have a super charger kit. Not sure if it's done yet but one tsx has it already

·
Registered
79 Posts
Contact CT today said kits are available and there are several 09 on the road where user has tune it themselves and they waiting on hondata thinking tuning myself lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just want this for the V6. I have talked a little with CT on their Facebook page. They do have a 3.5 Accord that has this, but cant get any info on getting one for my car. Grrr....

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
contact ct directly

81 - 100 of 101 Posts