Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,651 Posts
So exactly how does this work ? I know rear fogs on a BMW you turn them on when it's foggy out. But how do these turn on ? Are there separate bulbs in the reverse light. Sorry I am just confused on how these would work. And is there only one for light for just the left or is there two fog lights for both sides and your only selling one side ?

Thanks

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So exactly how does this work ? I know rear fogs on a BMW you turn them on when it's foggy out. But how do these turn on ? Are there separate bulbs in the reverse light. Sorry I am just confused on how these would work. And is there only one for light for just the left or is there two fog lights for both sides and your only selling one side ?

Thanks
you will have to wire it to a switch
there is no reverse light, its just a fog. you will be left with one reverse light
it is commonly just on the drivers side. i can get you both if you want but then you also loose your reverse lights

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,651 Posts
you will have to wire it to a switch
there is no reverse light, its just a fog. you will be left with one reverse light
it is commonly just on the drivers side. i can get you both if you want but then you also loose your reverse lights
Oh okay thanks for the answers !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts