Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything else thats worth to start a Group Buy on OEM stuff?

From Aspec kits, mats and tray.............pretty much all that I want.

Cabin Filters perhaps? hahah

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think I'm ok for now. I never had a chance to say thanks for setting up the last one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
can we get a group buy on 07-08 ecu's for us 04-06 owners who want to use flashpro?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not sure if there is enough interest for that though.
if you made a thread in the ecu tuning section, i'm sure you can catch some peoples attention.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you made a thread in the ecu tuning section, i'm sure you can catch some peoples attention.
I guess it depends on price, but its best if you start it and then let me know.

I can contact Curry Acura for pricing, John from Curry has been more than helpful and I would like to provide them with more business even though I dont get compensated for anything. Its all about helping enthusiasts out and getting good prices.

A plus is shipping over the border, brokerage are paid upfront from Curry Acura. Mind you I contacted other places for the Aspec kit and Mats group buy. They can match the US price but not the Canada shipping.

So I'll email John and pm you the price, let you know if its doable.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I guess it depends on price, but its best if you start it and then let me know.

I can contact Curry Acura for pricing, John from Curry has been more than helpful and I would like to provide them with more business even though I dont get compensated for anything. Its all about helping enthusiasts out and getting good prices.

A plus is shipping over the border, brokerage are paid upfront from Curry Acura. Mind you I contacted other places for the Aspec kit and Mats group buy. They can match the US price but not the Canada shipping.

So I'll email John and pm you the price, let you know if its doable.
ok. i've started the thread

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/ecu-tuning/59903-07-08-tsx-ecu-group-buy.html#post854306

1 - 9 of 9 Posts