Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Yeah the car only has a little over 9k miles on it plus I literally wipe down the entire bay after every time I do drive it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
9,337 Posts
bump for a great member and seller! bar looks sweet!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Is this modified to fit the tsx? IIRC there was someone's post about it not fitting from factory? I'm sorry if I'm confused.

Anyway, how come no shipping to Canada? If you reconsider, I'll take it and consider it sold. PM me if you'll do it.

Thanks

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this modified to fit the tsx? IIRC there was someone's post about it not fitting from factory? I'm sorry if I'm confused.

Anyway, how come no shipping to Canada? If you reconsider, I'll take it and consider it sold. PM me if you'll do it.

Thanks
It fits the TSX fine, you just have to push down the AC lines on the passengers side a little bit so the brace doesnt touch them.

Well if I do ship to Canada its gonna take 3 weeks to get there since your customs is ridiculous. Plus there's always the risk of them trying to charge you extra custom fees.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
man. I am sooooo tempted to buy this and the plug cover/IM Cover pieces from you! I'm supposed to be saving up for a new car too. arrrgh.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
off topic, but please sell me your wheels once you get a new car!
Damn. Didn't know my wheels are even worth selling lol :laugh: I'm not going to sell my TSX, keeping that thing foreverrrr. I'm in the market for a Datsun 240z, and if all things go well, I'll have one by the end of the year, just as long as I don't spend the money on air suspension instead. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts