Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone think of an issue I could have with a set of single piece 3mm hubcentric spacer & centering ring? They are specifically designed to center my specific rims, that is, they push off 3mm and fit inside the bore of the rims to the hub.
Any foresight, other than not being able to use them for any other non-compatible rim?

Only used to clear calipers.

Made of Aluminum 6061 T6 Aircraft grade billet.

Thanks experts!

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't think so.
I know over-tighten can mess threads. Centering needs to be perfect or else off-wear.
Just in case anyone thought of anything.
Thx tho

IPhone Autoguide

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics of the custom 3mm spacers with centering ring:

Looks very well made. Finishing is great. Fits snug. No vibration anymore whatsoever.
Only worry is if they heat up... I don't want them to bind to the hub or wheel. :S

IPhone Autoguide

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These can be made to pretty much any spec you want. I just drew up a schem. and sent them in. Mr. Pop at NovusTech fabricated them. It was a complete custom job with good materials. These were shipped for $93 Canadian. You won't find a lip like that on any 3mm spacers anywhere. These literally fit in like a puzzle. Some minor knocks with the grip of a screw driver and they were in.
I emailed him through his ebay store.
Heres the main webpage:
Novustech | Wheel Spacers

·
pedal damn it
2,890 Posts
Those look good. How much did the pair run u? I'm sure price would also vary depending on the thickness of the spacer.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These were $80/ pair for fabrication with my design. $13 expedited shipping to me. He works with Canada, US, and international countries.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts