Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ya bro dont be too worried about having an auto. Dont ket that stop u from customizing ur ride. BUT it alk really depends on what u want ur end result to be. If ur trying to eventually start running against other cars and modding the engine etc... u should go get a manual. Although I do know of ppl with automatic that run their cars... but not auto hondas... auto american muscles... but ya all uo to u on what u want ur end result to be GL keeo us posted on ur progress!

·
Registered
63 Posts
My auto is a daily driven dream.. A little drop and some camber in the rear.. Its just a fun car to cruise in sometimes

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Lets be real, the tsx - whether be AT or MT, was never meant to be a sports car.
However, do what you like to the car for it to be enjoyable. If u like the car then do things to it to enhance certain aspects.
Its the joy of being able to customise the car to the way you like it.

I have had both AT and MT of the cl9. Not as big of a difference as some people tend to make it out. If its a DD car, then why not. Only thing holding the AT back is the transmission components...but even the MT has its limits :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.